Sunday, January 13, 2008

10 Things I Think I Think


I cant honestly say today has been one of the more boring days of my life. It has been not unlike the past week. In the last week, I have truly gotten nothing accomplished. I am so ready to start school on Wednesday. That's why today I have decided to declare Sundays from now on Recap Sundays - It will serve as a time for reflection. It will include "things i think i think" - an act of flattery to Peter Kings Monday Morning QB on si.com, which includes "10 things i think i think". Anyway, here goes the past week, in simple form. The list is a reflection of how the past week has gone. 

1. I am tired of being poor. Does is ever get any better ? Am I always going to live paycheck to paycheck?  I currently have less that $ 6 in the bank. Am I pathetic?

2. I am ready for Nails to come home. Despite Elder Crolley's arrival, I am still lonely. He has a wife now, and is occupied. The lack of funds certinly has not helped the boredom situation, but I am tired of watching TV with Darla.

3. I love my dog. I have fallen in love with Darla over the last few weeks. She has also learned not to poop in the house. She does however, like to get up early. As a sidentoe , my dad's dog Roscoe won a field trial this weekend . Congrats to Roscoe and Pops.

4. The writers strike is pretty whack. On Monday, I realized Chuck would not be coming on, but not until 8 pm when it was MIA. Also, I began watching 30 rock this week on dvd and it may be one of the funniest shows ever. Tracy Morgan made me wet my pants - twice. My favorite line was- "i love cornbread so much, I want to take it behind the middle school and get it pregnant." C'mon writers- get it together ! 

5. Work blows. One day this week , from the hours of 10-5 my place of employment ( a popular suit provider) did a total of 36 dollars of business. I was laying on the floor at one point.

6. Football is awesome - still. Clearly I picked LSU to win on Monday, and they did. This weekend, Carolina got a few recruits they have been after. Sadly, today both teams I wanted to win did not . The Colts got pushed around by a dominant O Line from San Diego, and Tony Romo's Cowboys got away from their game plan on the second half. 

7. House cleaning blows. Shout outs to Mom back home . I don't know how she keeps the house clean. My house can be spotless one minute, and need scrubbing the next. I cant wait until I can afford a maid. 

8. God is good. This week my sisters adoption will become official. ( Special feature coming on Wednesday )Baby Rachel was very sick this week, but she is better now , and back to her normal , laughing , pooping , crying , being a baby self. 

9.I have a lot of friends. This past week I had to make my wedding invite list - it was longer than I expected, but not nearly as long as my bride to be -Anna. Her invite list had almost 3,000,000 people on it . Good thing her church holds 75.

10. I need to start exercising again. My weight is not the issue, but I don't feel as good as I could . I look forward to starting school this week just to get out of the house ! 
More to come next week, Nails, I'm waiting for your response. 

1 comment:

nails said...

random, dumb, and a lil funny. ill be home soon honey dont your worry