Friday, January 25, 2008

Free Style Fridays-Guidos



There's these fags in our class, they don't deserve to keep breathin'
get smart with me again you dousche, and you will be leavin
oh you just got a new hair cut? you look just like a queer
good thing you worked out today, you needed to burn those beers
oh and jagerbombs, i heard you had 16 of those
1 for your girl, 2 for yourself, and the rest for those faggot bros
their hair looks stupid too, so do those black club shirts
for you dorks, only jersey girls lift their skirts
word to your mother, you missed your top three buttons, 
fake tan, shaved chest ,bet for dinner you had muttons
mutton chops,their a good source of protien
you guys are about as cool as professor keen been
thats the  scientist from richie rich, but everybody knows that
even your pet game is weak, bet you got some kitty cats
vip at k town? thats like slimmest kid at fat camp
know what i heard? your mother is a black tramp
oh and nice ugg boots queer- run and get your daddy another beer  



1 comment:

Andrew P. Warcraft said...

I'm walking down da
hall for the 3rd period lookin
at da boys to see what they wearin
they got dem old sneakers
they still wearing beepers
Ima hard core nigga
strait out da steet u ca(n)
holla at me any time you got
dat beef. pull da trigga back
click-clack boow give it to you
any way any how. I thank
all my haters for hateing on
Bre, I love when all yall hate
on me. But that's yall Job
So Ima Just give yall
yall props. These niggas got problems they don't no how
to solve em. I got problems
too. Bitches keep talking
I'ma off em, stait mafe
em put em in a coffen
I still balling


(written by a 10 year old girl)