Friday, January 11, 2008

Freestyle Fridayz-Engagement


yo, yo, yo turn my mic up!
I'll never find a love like this
Heard it before thats whack ish
You're the only one that knows me
You're the only one that can stand me
Buying rings that aint pinky is ridiculous 
Giving up all the ladies that are bootylicious 
Booty booty rockin everywhere 
Go to the strip club if you dare
The ring on that finger says I'm taken 
So I don't want what you're shakin' 
Dip slide ride on the weekends with your dudes
Come home late you'll be in many feuds 
You'll want some oochy wally wally on the side
Get it on the weekends in the front seat of the ride
The wifey will find a fingernail in the passenger 
You'll be on some Clinton stuff, I didn't bang her
While miss engagement reigns supreme right now
Word to your mother she'll turn into a cow
Engagements thats some whack ish ya heard (due respect to Greg) haha




2 comments:

Bambi said...

good thing u said all due respect

Snaxxx said...

im giving this round to Nails, just because of this line:
"Buying rings that aint pinky is ridiculous"