Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Northern Hospitality

After living in the south for several years now I have come accustom to the southern hospitality.  Holding doors, yes sir, yes ma'am, things of that nature.  So, when I witnessed what I saw today I was definitely taken back.  My dear friend Camp and I were driving through the beautiful Bellevue State Park to drop off his Christmas tree.  Luckily on this day we went to far and had to make a u-turn.  On our way back to the correct location to drop off the tree we came across a walking/running path that crossed the road.  There was a car in front of us that might have pulled up the cross a little to fast and close.  The runner who was walking across was not amused by this guys speed.  So, this dude(runner) decided to turn around and give this driver a wonderful snot filled spit.  It was like it was in slow motion.  I could not believe what I just saw.  Camp and I were both speechless.  I wish I had said something but I was in shock which then turned into full out laughter.  This obviously made my day and possibly my Christmas vacation.   

1 comment:

Bambi said...

only in the north