Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Predictions for 2008


This year will be different. I predict the following . You heard it here first. 
  • The Phillies will go undefeated and win the World Series.
  • Mikey D will actually hook up with Sandra.
  • Baby Rachel will do something ridiculously cute.
  • Stephanie Poston will send/receive more than 3 gogillion text messages.
  • Beth will drink more diet coke then the law should allow.
  • Paul and Amanda will be expecting by summer.
  • Steve Spurrier and the Gamecocks will win the SEC.
  • Nails will put boogers on strangers.
  • I will get married.
  • Anna will use the phrases "gee" , "dead to the world" and "oh my goodness" enough to make me want to strangle her.
  • I will get Nails to watch Home Alone before Christmas Eve.
  • Darla will win cutest dog ever.
  • This blog will get shut down-by the law

1 comment:

nails said...

no lil wayne predictions