Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Celebrity Crushes

After reading Bambi's post on celebrity crushes I had to come with mine.  Throughout my life I have fallen in and out of love with many a fly shawty.  Movie stars, pop stars, athletes, and model dime pieces have all graced my bedroom walls.  However, these three ladies have been crushes through the long haul and any future wifey will need to know if these women come a calling a divorce is guaranteed.

Linda Cohn
 This Sportscenter hottie had me at "Lenny Dysktra homerun", she is the finest women in all of sports.  The combination of sexualness and sports knowledge would make any man leave his significant other.  I cannot tell you how many nights I have fallen asleep to her soft and soothing voice only to wake up to her in the morning.  She is by far the best anchor and woman in sports, especially when she wears those skirts with boots.  If only we could be hitting home runs all night in between the sheets. 

Rosie Perez
First of all Rosie does not even know what she does to me.  Her latin flair, broken English, and raspy voice drives me insane.  From the moment I saw her in boxing shorts and dancing in the beginning of "Do The Right Thing" ( a Spike Lee joint) I was sprung.  She is muy caliente and is not cooling off anytime soon.  It would not get much better than a late night white man CAN jump session with Rosie.  

Claire Huxtable
Cliff had it damn good.  Late night jam sessions with Claire and some jazz, does it get any better?  There was a point in my life when all I would watch was "The Cosby Show" and during those years I fell hard.  Claire is the finest mother on television.  These new shows with new mothers have nothing on Claire.  She was smart, classy, and sexy.  This cougar would easily pry me away from any woman.  A little jazz, wine, and Claire would make for the best night of my life. 

No comments: